February 04, 2009

South End shout out: Kent Newton Salon is now open!

My wonderfully talented hair stylist, friend and neighbor, Kent Newton, has recently opened his own salon, Kent Newton Salon (gotta work your name ;)) ... and it's right here in the South End! How perfect for me - a two block walk to work, and now only one block further for a haircut and highlight!?? Kent came from Mario Russo Salon which is where I found and became obsessed with him. I loved him so much, I asked him to come to Nantucket to do my hair for my wedding! As a fellow South End business owner, I want to, one, say welcome to the neighborhood, and two, congratulate him on such an exciting endeavor!

Here is a pic of me and my bridesmaids - he did everyone's hair!



I've gotta go make my appointment now...I am way past due!

Kent Newton Salon
1315 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
phone: 617.426.2640
email:kent@kentnewtonsalon.com

No comments: